Ocado aims to have a market leading customer proposition. This has been recognised in various awards, including Online Retailer of the Year (2005, 2007, 2009 and 2010 Grocer Gold Awards).
Market leading customer service
High accuracy and availability
- Structural advantages allow for over 99% fulfilment accuracy.
- Warehouse model allows for over 95% product availability on the website for next day delivery and 99% availability for next week delivery.
Convenient, on-time delivery service
- Proprietary IP allows for >95% of deliveries to be delivered on time or early.
- Ocado offers the widest range of delivery slots of any online retailer.
User friendly interfaces
- The website is continuously evolving and has unique functionality (e.g. Your Instant Shop, Did you forget?, Recommended to you, Use by dates).
- First UK grocer to offer transactional mobile apps. These apps are available for iPhone, Android phones and the iPad.
An emporium of quality of food
Large and increasing range
- Ocado currently offers more than 21,000 skus.
High quality fresh product
- Supplies own-label groceries from the UK’s leading grocer, Waitrose.
- Structural advantages enable a quick turnaround of food allowing Ocado to deliver fresher food with guaranteed life and use-by-dates.
Offering value for money
Lowering the cost of food
- Tesco price match introduced to lower the prices branded goods. Over 7,000 SKUs are matched to Tesco prices.
- Introduced Ocado branded product to lower the prices of own label products sold.
- Certain delivery slots are free.
- Ocado also offers a delivery pass to enable virtually unlimited free deliveries for a fixed (monthly or annual) fee.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Reader.